Can't switch views / play songs / etc. cmus 2.4.3
Colin Williams
2012-04-02 05:41:53 UTC
I compiled cmus 2.4.3 from source on my debian testing system a few months
ago, since there were some dependency issues installing from the package.
It worked fine for many months, but now somethings wrong. I am unable to
switch views using 1-7. I am able to search my library using / , but am
unable to play songs. Before I removed my cache, library, etc. I thought I
might report a bug here.

Regards
Andrew Fuller
2012-04-02 06:19:42 UTC
I am unable to switch
views using 1-7. I am able to search my library using / , but am unable to
play songs.
Hi Colin, I bet your keybindings have disappeared. That's a bug that
happens once in a blue moon. Try renaming your ~/.cmus/autosave file,
which should force cmus to recreate it with default values (including
mappings for views 1-7). Note that you can bind the views to any keys
you want, and they correspond to the command :view [1-7].

Andrew