unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
happened to me a couple of time... and i agree: it could and should be
disabled.
=20
I've implemented this, posted the patch to the mailing list (but it
appears to be a bit lost), and pushed it to the pu branch =E2=80=94 hope =
it is
working fine :-)
Just now had a chance to build and try out the pu branch, and the improveme=
nts to the browser view work well, the "../" in playlists is especially nic=
e.

After purposely attempting to add the "../" in directory views to library, =
playlist, etc a few times and seeing the helpful message in the status bar,=
it occurred to me that maybe the best behavior for this case would be to s=
imply enter the parent directory, with focus on the previous directory, jus=
t as if the user had hit "Enter"? It seems like this would be benign (and f=
airly intuitive as to what had happened) in both the case of hitting it acc=
identally, as well as if the user actually wanted to add the parent directo=
ry, since they would be one step closer to doing so... :)

Anybody else think this would make sense?

--=20
yawfle