unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Hi gt,
lol, really funny mix up there :D
Hmm, I don't know if it's funny, because after all we don't know what
happened to our Timo at all. It could be that he is just not interested
any more in Open-Source, but he could also be very ill, or dead. We just
don't know and it seems we will never know.
Also, it's interesting that no one on the list knows "our Timo" by his
face. No one has his mail id? Maybe someone should mail him to inquire
about his well being, and what he's doing these days.
Well, it's quite often the case that the photo of people one is
talking/developing with over the internet is unknown... I think it's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cmus
I am sorry. I didn't know that he hadn't been responding to your
previous attempts of contacting him.

Maybe someone who has been on the list since the start or has been using
the original cmus since a long time can tell his possible alternate
mail id.

Since i joined the list, i have never seen a message posted by him. But
maybe someone knows the forums, newsgroups etc. he visited, and we can
try to find information about him there. Also, I assume there is no
information about his physical address available either, otherwise that
could have been an option.

I suppose all of us here on the list can maybe try and post on our
favourite linux/tech forums, and see if someone has any information
about him.