unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I think this is because by typing 'e' you are adding to the queue, which discards tracks once they are played, so there's nothing there to go back to... try typing 'y' to add them to the playlist window instead, if you want them to be persistent.
Hi,
When I add a .m3u to the queue with E and then start playing with x
everything works as expected. If I press b for next track it goes to the
next track in the m3u. The odd thing is, when I press z for previous
track, it doesn't play the previous track in the m3u but rather
something random from my library. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks
Storm