Playing high-resolution flac on Mac
Toni Treichel
2012-11-04 14:43:04 UTC
Hi list,

it's not possible for me to playback high-resolution flac files (e.g.
24bits, 96kHz) without stuttering in cmus, the output bitrate and sample
rate is not switching from 16bits/44.1kHz. I'm on a Mac, so plugin for
output is "os". Any idea how I can playback high resolution material with
cmus?

Thanks
Toni
Gregory Petrosyan
2012-11-07 05:43:47 UTC
Post by Toni Treichel
it's not possible for me to playback high-resolution flac files (e.g.
24bits, 96kHz) without stuttering in cmus, the output bitrate and sample
rate is not switching from 16bits/44.1kHz. I'm on a Mac, so plugin for
output is "os". Any idea how I can playback high resolution material with
cmus?
cmus only supports 16/44.1 playback for now, unfortunately.

Patches welcome :-)

Gregory