Using the .cue feature
Norbert Varga
2012-09-17 04:55:35 UTC
Hello,

Could someone tell me how the .cue file support works? I'm using the git pu
branch (configure says libcue is found) but .cue files won't show up in my
browser.

--
Norbert Varga
http://www.nonoo.hu/
Gregory Petrosyan
2012-09-17 05:34:48 UTC
Post by Norbert Varga
Could someone tell me how the .cue file support works? I'm using the git pu
branch (configure says libcue is found) but .cue files won't show up in my
browser.
It works this way: when you add regular music file (e.g. .mp3) to the
library, cmus checks, if there is a .cue file with the same name. If
there is, it adds entries from it instead of the .mp3 file as a whole.
CUE files will not show up in the browser.

Gregory
Norbert Varga
2012-09-17 06:02:15 UTC
Hm okay, I'm a bit old-fashioned and I'm only using the browser. Maybe I'll
try to add browser .cue support to cmus. Thanks for the info!

--
Norbert Varga
http://www.nonoo.hu/