Alternate Format For Tree View
Enric Caussa Morales
2010-12-16 00:25:07 UTC
Dear list,
Thanks for the answer to the doubt I had regarding shuffle mode (yes,
setting repeat to true did the trick, hope that gets solved soon).
Now a suggestion, or request: is it possible to format the tree view in
another way?
Personally, I'd love to have it sorted this way:
AlbumArtist / AlbumTitle (Year). So we don't have to dig trough album
lists, and with the power of the forward slash we can already search.
Thanks again for your great support and amazing work on this app. It's
the best player around!
gt
2010-12-16 04:24:39 UTC
Post by Enric Caussa Morales
Dear list,
Thanks for the answer to the doubt I had regarding shuffle mode (yes,
setting repeat to true did the trick, hope that gets solved soon).
Now a suggestion, or request: is it possible to format the tree view in
another way?
AlbumArtist / AlbumTitle (Year). So we don't have to dig trough album
lists, and with the power of the forward slash we can already search.
Thanks again for your great support and amazing work on this app. It's
the best player around!
Maybe you can try playing with lib_sort option. Press 7 in cmus to go to
settings, and there you can find this option.
Enric Caussa Morales
2010-12-16 13:05:51 UTC
That is for the sorted view of the library, which we can already see by
hitting 2, or typing ":view 2". That is not what I was looking for. Any
other suggestion?
Cheeers,
Gregory Petrosyan
2010-12-16 13:17:14 UTC
Post by Enric Caussa Morales
That is for the sorted view of the library, which we can already see by
hitting 2, or typing ":view 2". That is not what I was looking for. Any
other suggestion?
Do I understand correctly that you want albums to be sorted by name
instead of by year in the tree view?

If that is the case, sorry, but album sort order is hard-coded in
cmus, and you can't change it without modifying the source code.

                Gregory