cmus subject to infinite sleep
The GZeus
2011-06-21 18:13:21 UTC
If, for instance a remote volume can't be reached/used for some reason, cmus will often go into infinite sleep. I say "often" because sometimes a "file not found" error is all that happens, but that seems to happen less often (sadly).
I don't have a solution(not really a programmer, and I don't know C(++)), but I just wanted to make sure that this was known.

Thanks.

Now I have the choice of rebooting now, or trying to figure out how to randomly select an album via the shell and use mplayer... ;)
Gregory Petrosyan
2011-06-21 18:20:25 UTC
Post by The GZeus
If, for instance a remote volume can't be reached/used for some reason, cmus will often go into infinite sleep.
I say "often" because sometimes a "file not found" error is all that happens, but that seems to happen less often (sadly).
Hm, how is remote volume used — some kind of network filesystem, like NFS?
Post by The GZeus
I don't have a solution(not really a programmer, and I don't know C(++)), but I just wanted to make sure that this was known.
Thanks for reporting!

                Gregory