Track grouping
Arthur Ransome
2013-06-13 08:35:27 UTC
Hello,

is there any progress in track grouping? It was announced two years ago... Cmus is great, but I quite miss this feature.

Regards,
Jan.
Johannes Weißl
2013-06-14 19:30:44 UTC
Hi Jan,
Post by Arthur Ransome
is there any progress in track grouping? It was announced two years
ago... Cmus is great, but I quite miss this feature.
I made a prototype two years ago, but it wasn't fit for inclusion (had
bugs that could only be solved by a rewrite of the patch). I fear that I
don't find the time currently to work on it, so I will put my branch on
github and update the Roadmap wiki page, so someone else can work on it!

Greetings,
Johannes
Arthur Ransome
2013-06-15 09:22:21 UTC
Post by Johannes Weißl
I made a prototype two years ago, but it wasn't fit for inclusion (had
bugs that could only be solved by a rewrite of the patch). I fear that I
don't find the time currently to work on it, so I will put my branch on
github and update the Roadmap wiki page, so someone else can work on it!
Thanks, Johannes.

It would be nice if someone could finish it. Your prototype looks very good. Track grouping is useful because of better visual structuring.

j.